Thursday, July 4, 2013

A Bank Staff Says

Now only I realise who you are


When you readily obeyed all the instructions of your Master, I thought you were a domestic animal.
When you slogged for long hours without seeing your watch, I thought you were a bonded labour.
When you willingly performed all the jobs entrusted to you, without seeing the dignity of labour, I thought you were a slave.
When you made yourself available to the ‘beck and call’ of your Master, I thought you were a lifeless machine.
When you cleverly executed all the commands of your Master with excellent prowess, I thought you were a modern robot.
When you received all the brickbats with exemplary patience, I thought you were a yogi.
When you have learned to live on moderate means, I thought you were a great ascetic.
When you became the easy target of almost every section of the society, I thought you were a poor creature.
When you sacrificed your personal life for the sake of your institution, I thought you were a lunatic.
Now only I realise that you are all rolled into one, my dear banker!
  • BY__________________________________V Subramanian

New laws in Banking

  1. Salary is inversely proportional to the risks borne and the uninterrupted work you do.

  1. Salary has no correlation to the degree of ill-treatment you receive and abuse hurled on you.

  • BY-V Subramanian

    WILL YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN?

    My Dear Customer,

    You are prepared to wait for more than 30 minutes in a restaurant or a cinema theatre.

    You are prepared to wait for hours together in the RTO Office/Sub-Registrar's Office/Customs House.

    You are prepared to wait for days together to get a birth/death certificate from a municipal office.

    You are prepared to wait for weeks together to know your examination results.

    You are prepared to wait for months together for receiving your ration card or voter's identity card.

    You are prepared to wait for years together to know the decision of the court in a case filed by you.

    But, my dear customer, why do you show so much of impatience that you do not want to wait for even 15 minutes to allow the bank staff to finish your job?

    • A poor officer working at the bank counters

2 comments:

Waltz of Heart said...

I know your grievances, my dear.
But no where the Authority hanged notice showing times for each job, but your Bank did it, mentioning minutes may require. They didnot consider staff strength or customer influx... We are sorry but undone, and just following your Bank time board... empathy on you....

manoj said...

Because none but bankers have the attitude - "NINDAK NIYARE RAKHIYE ANGAN KUTI CHHAWAY" for improving the service level consistently.
Unfortunately it is not recognized. Though we have the satisfaction to serve the god inherited in human being.