Sunday, August 29, 2010

Five jokes

1. School teacher asks What is common between Buddha, Jesus, Mahavir and Guru Nanak Dev Ji? Student: All of them were born on Indian centre government holidays!

2.Sardar Ji: Why have you increased speed of car?
Laloo: Break has failed. We should reach home before accident.

3. Laloo's Son: Dad, how much does it cost to get married.
Funny Laloo: I never calculated, I am still paying for it.

4.. A funny accountant visits a museum with a Sardar Ji.
Accountant: This painting is 500 years and 20 days old.
Sardar: Amazing! Where did you get this exact information?
Accountant: I was here 20 days ago. The guide told me that the painting was 500 years old.

5. Santa: Why do you close your eyes while playing the piano?
Banta: I can't see the agony of the audience.

6. Teacher to Student: Kid, your essay on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy from him?
Student: No, teacher, it's about the same dog!

No comments: